Type of ownership of building
Buildings are divided into the following categories by tenure status:
- private person/ death estate
- housing corporation or co-operative
- real estate corporation
- private company
- company controlled by the State or municipality
- State or municipal corporation
- bank or insurance company
- social security fund
- religious community, foundation, party, etc.
- other or unknown.
Statistics using the definition
Validity of the definition
- Valid until (31 December 2078)