The Business Register contains data on the enterprises, establishments and groups that operate in Finland. The basic variables are number, personnel and turnover. The data are classified by industry, area, type of owner and legal form.
Enterprise-based data are published as part of the structural business and financial statement statistics and establishment-based data as part of the regional statistics on entrepreneurial activity.
Employment statistics are annual statistics providing data by region on the population’s economic activity and employment. The population for the statistics is the permanently resident population in the country on the last day of the year. The data are mainly derived from administrative registers and statistical data files. The produced data describe the population’s main type of activity, business distribution, status in occupation, number of workplaces, location of workplace, and education and income of the population and labour force.
- Enterprises by industry, 2013-
- Enterprises by industry and size category of turnover, 2013-
- Enterprises by industry and size category of personnel, 2013-
- Enterprises by industry and legal form, 2013-
- Enterprises by industry and type of owner, 2013-
- Enterprises by industry and sector category, 2013-
- Group enterprises, 2013-
- Establishments by industry, 2013-
- Establishments by industry and region, 2013-
- Establishments by municipality, 2013-
- Establishments by industry and size category of personnel, 2013-
- Retail trade establishments by municipality, 2013-