Current affairs services
- Order news notifications on new statistical data, products and services, and on current issues to your email. You receive the notification as soon as the data are released.
- The release calendar lists in advance all the statistical data and publications to be released over the year.
- Our Twitter account provides information on recently published statistical releases.
- The Doctor of Statistics (Tilastotohtori) on Facebook helps with problems related to statistical data and gives hints about new releases and current events (in Finnish).
- You can also find Statistics Finland as an organisation and many of our experts on LinkedIn.
- Tieto&trendit - expert articles and up-to-date blog posts analyse the development of the economy, society and environment in the light of statistical and research data (in Finnish).
- We share the presentations of the events arranged at Statistics Finland as well as the presentations of our experts given elsewhere in the Slideshare service.
- We publish pictures of Statistics Finland's activities and events on our Instagram account.
- Information about Statistics Finland can also be found in Wikipedia.
- You can share material found on Statistics Finland's website using the social media buttons found at the bottom of the page.
Statistics Finland’s communication services are responsible for maintaining and developing the social media accounts. In addition to the communication unit, the editors of the Tieto&trendit publication participate in maintaining social media accounts. We communicate in social media mainly on weekdays during office hours.
We ask that all participants remember the code of good online conduct. We will delete any inappropriate, threatening and racist comments. In addition, messages and comments that violate privacy or otherwise break the law will be removed.
- RSS feeds help you stay up-to-date with new statistical data and other current issues on our website.
- The information service helps you find statistical data and statistical experts, answers questions regarding statistics, and offers advice concerning Statistics Finland's services.
- email@example.com, tel. +358 29 551 2220
- Ask about statistics form
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Mervi Ukkonen, Chief Communication Officer, tel. +358 29 551 2235
- News service: Jaana Majalahti, Communication specialist, tel. +358 29 551 3251, Erja Seppänen, Communication specialist, tel. +358 29 551 2569
- Events and visits: Pia Maljanen, Event coordinator, tel. +358 29 551 2266